Special Interest Activities
Make Your Trip Memorable!
We can set up tours and activities that will create lasting memories. Discover Italy at its best with activities catered to your interests.
- Participate in a grape harvest or olive harvest (and watch the wine and oil being made!)
- Go truffle hunting, asparagus foraging, or mushroom gathering (in season)
- Go horseback riding through beautiful mountain scenery
- Raft a rollicking river
- Be amazed in the maze-like streets of the Sassi of Matera, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn to prepare the local specialties in a cooking class
- Fly like an angel on a high-wire zipline between two picturesque historic villages
- Visit a winery or private cantina and taste the local vintages
- Pump up the adrenaline with an ATV trail ride through varied landscapes, with a guide and lunch
- Hike hidden trails that follow rugged peaks, rolling hills or placid valleys
- Taste home-grown food carefully prepared according to generations-old traditions
- Walk among ancient ruins from Magna Grecia and Roman civilizations
- Stroll the streets that your grandparents or great-grandparents knew well and discover your roots
CONTACT US TO PLAN A MEMORABLE DAY OR WEEK IN BASILICATA!